Work Permits

If you are moving to the UK from another country for your job, you will need official permission to work. Alchemy can advise employees and workers of their legal obligations.

Depending on your situation, you may need a Tier 1 or Tier 2 visa. A Tier 2 visa is similar to the now outdated work permit system. Your employer will also need to register with the Home Office.

Alchemy can help clients and candidates, offering advice and assistance to ensure employment is legal and compliant with current regulations. Please contact us to find out more.