Have you worked in the International Relocation, Household Goods Moving and/or Global Mobility sector?
Do you also have extensive Business Development experience?
If yes - we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
We are seeking a skilled Sales & Business Development professional from the industry to act as Relocation Director, Business Development.
This position is a sales hunter role that will directly sell and promote global relocation solutions to companies in Hong Kong.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generating new corporate client business across the dedicated Hong Kong region and wider APAC region
- Promote and sell international relocation and global mobility services to corporate clients
- Represent the business at related HR, global mobility, supply chain & logistics events
- Serve as the sales lead acting as the subject matter expert for the region
- Upsell and cross sell other service offerings to clients relating to their HR and relocation needs
- Partner with the sales and marketing teams on RFP processes
- Lead meetings with the Sales and Business Development division, assisting them with sales strategies
- Help to create and manage business development and pricing strategies as part of the sales team
- Directly hunting new business opportunities and secure leads via LinkedIn, networking, industry conferences and market research
- Ensuring that sales targets are met and exceeded
- Regularly attend meetings with prospect clients, ensuring regular follow ups
- Targeting large regional and global relocation and moving contracts controlled in Asia
- Ensure profitability of new client accounts, including profit margins, product conversion, performance and pricing
- Preparing sales reporting
- The ability to travel across HK and the APAC region for business
Who are we looking for:
- A senior professional with years of experience in sales and new business development
- B2B (business to business) sales experience in the Hong Kong region
- A hungry lead hunter who can successfully source new business opportunities
- Experience leading large regional RFP's
- Stakeholder liaison experience
- Motivation, drive and determination
- Success in developing prospects and securing new clients
- The ability to prepare professional tenders, bids & proposals
- Excellent presentation skills
Work experience in Relocation, Household Goods Moving, Global Mobility, Logistics or a related industry sector is essential
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong
Salary: HKD Competitive Base + Commission
Posted: 03 Jul 2019