Our client, one of the leading hospitality providers globally, is seeking an Account Manager, Corporate Housing to join their team in London.
The Account Manager's main responsibility will be to manage key Corporate Housing clients for the organisation.
- Manage existing accounts and build strong relationships with key decision makers
- Assess the clients' needs and offer Corporate Housing solutions
- Identify opportunities for expanding product provision and up-sell and cross-sell across the business
- Work closely with the Sales team to keep up to date of product and services to effectively make recommendations to Corporate Housing clients
- Generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Monitoring any potential problems, and reporting any feedback or issues internally to be resolved by other departments
- Previous background managing key clients within the Corporate Housing, Relocation or Hospitality sectors
- Ability to up-sell, and cross-sell, with some sales experience beneficial
- Proven track record building relationships and maintaining business with key clients
- Client focussed experience and attitude
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Provide excellent customer services
Please email your CV today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Travel, Leisure, Tourism and Hospitality
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £45k - 55k per year
Posted: 16 Jul 2019