A prestigious professional consultancy firm is looking for a Global Mobility Tax Director to join their team in ideally Birmingham, Manchester or Reading.
Previous experience in a senior-level expatriate tax role, and a passion for delivering an exceptional service to clients within the global mobility industry will make you a perfect match for this role.
- Build client relationships and consistently provide a high-quality expatriate tax service to clients
- Proactively manage client accounts and identify new opportunities to secure new clients
- Maintaining excellent relationships with clients and manage service delivery and expectations
- Deliver expatriate tax projects to clients, ensuring high quality technical excellence
- Liaising with clients daily as a key member who provides full tax services
- Embrace technology; always striving for improvement & evolution
- Liaise daily with clients, acting as a key member of expatriate tax client service groups
- Take a proactive and innovative approach to technology and its role in supporting expatriate tax services and advise
- Leading a team of staff
- Experience working in an expatriate tax position at a similar (Director) level
- Strong technical expatriate tax knowledge
- Excellent client relationship skills, and proven track record of securing new business
- Staff management experience, including ability to coach and develop junior staff members
- Problem solver and analytical mind
There are also opportunities for Managers & Senior Managers to join this illustrious enterprise so please apply today!
Share this vacancy
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Posted: 08 Jul 2019