Our client, a leading provider of moving services, is looking for an Operations Manager to join their busy teams based in Surrey.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, enthusiastic individual with demonstratable experience in logistical and people management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working collaboratively alongside senior management and directors on an agreed budget plan for the branch to ensure maximum profitability.
- Regularly networking with other removals professionals by attending industry catered events and conferences in order to promote company services.
- Making sure all staff are delivering excellent customer services throughout the entire removals and moving process to promote repeat and new business via recommendations.
- Playing a leading role in the recruitment, training, professional development and discipline of branch staff.
- Actively seeking ways to improve branch efficiency, profitability and promote a collaborative working atmosphere.
- Ensuring the branch is compliant with health and safety guidelines at all times.
- The idea candidate will have previous management experience within operations, removals and moving services and will be keen to develop their career with the support of a leading name within the removals and moving industry.
In return, this position offers an attractive salary and benefits.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy Recruitment today.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Chessington, Greater London, England
Salary: £Negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 16 Jul 2019