Do you have experience working within Management Consultancy in the Wealth Management sector?
Are you looking to join a developing global consulting practice that prides itself on teamwork and innovation? If so, read on...
We are looking for a skilled consulting professional, from within the Wealth Management and/or Banking sector; to take on a managerial level role.
This position acts as the project and senior client lead, delivering core management consulting functions across financial services.
- To serve as a subject matter expert, partnering with clients on regulatory, business process and products within wealth management
- To create, maintain and develop relationships with clients in the wealth management sector
- To facilitate the European growth and expansion of the global management consulting business
- Providing project management, guidance and support to the consulting team
- Fostering successful relationships with both new and existing wealth management clients
- Providing wealth management solutions to clients across; digital, transformation, strategy and operations & regulatory implementation
- Participating in and organising industry events as and when required
- Supporting the business in the on-going development and growth of management consulting
- Actively contributing to the business through the creation of industry relevant articles and content on wealth management topics
- In addition to European projects, you will also have the opportunity to partner on joint global projects within the wider business group
Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience of the Wealth Management sector
- Subject matter expertise within regulatory, strategy and/or transformation within the banking and wealth space
- Broad scope knowledge of core management consulting functions in banking and financial services
- Previous successful experience in establishing and delivering large transformation change programs
- Client development experience within management consulting
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and deliver consistently quality services
- Previous experience working in a major consultancy firm desirable
- Fluency in English is essential, fluency in another European language would be advantageous
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Six Sigma, Prince 2 and/or Agile Scrum methodology experience would be advantageous
- University degree level education required
Our client offers a specialist culture, with on-going career development opportunities.
Regular travel will be required for this position.
Share this vacancy
Location: Greater London, England
Salary: Senior Level Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Posted: 12 Jul 2019