Do you have consulting experience within Wealth Management?
Are you looking for a Senior Consultant position within a Management Consultancy?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional to join a developing client consulting team.
This position will serve as an active member of the wealth management consulting team, partnering directly with clients across UK and Europe.
- To deliver solutions to wealth management clients regarding their strategic and operational challenges
- Providing client support on areas across; transformation, regulatory implementation and digital
- Building relationships with a network of wealth management clients
- Recognising the opportunity to upsell services and develop wealth management client business
- Applying industry knowledge of the wealth management and banking sector
- Travelling to client regularly, as required
- Delivering management consulting services to the client portfolio, delivering quality services at all times
- Providing project management, guidance and support to other members within the wealth management consulting team
Skills & Experience:
- Previous work experience within management consulting; across banking and financial services
- Wealth management consulting experience essential
- Regulatory, strategy and operations experience in the banking and wealth space
- Experience delivering transformation change programs
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver high quality services
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience working within a consultancy firm is desirable
- Fluency in English is essential, fluency in another European language would be advantageous
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Six Sigma, Prince 2 and/or Agile Scrum methodology experience would be advantageous
- University degree level education required
Our client offers a specialist culture, with on-going career development opportunities.
Regular travel will be required for this position.
Share this vacancy
Location: Greater London, England
Salary: Excellent Base + Bonus + Benefits
Posted: 12 Jul 2019