Alchemy Recruitment is pleased to be partnering with an International Professional Services Firm, who are looking for a Compensation Manager to join their team in London on a permanent basis.
The Compensation Manager will be applying their highly analytical skillset while having ultimate responsibility for manging compensation related activities such as the annual cycle and general compensation delivery, review and analysis.
- The Compensation Manager will ensure that everything is in place for the annual compensation process to proceed, this includes tasks such as reviewing documentation, providing summaries, analysing data and so on.
- Using the analysis of data to make decisions and implement change; for example, making changes in salary.
- It is essential that the Compensation Manager has fantastic stakeholder management skills as they will be responsible for supporting individuals across the business on a daily basis.
- The Compensation Manager will evaluate and review existing summaries and ensure that they are still appropriate and the most efficient approach.
- The Compensation Manager will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- The Compensation Manager will have a highly analytical background and have a problem-solving approach as well as extensive proven experience dealing with and managing compensation activities.
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills are essential.
- The compensation manager will have experience of benchmarking and using salary surveys which are external.
- Ideally, the Compensation manager will have worked in a Professional Services environment within a Reward related role.
If you think you meet the requirements and this role is of interest, don't hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 10 Jul 2019