Are you a strong sales professional looking to advance their career? Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?
An industry leading name within the moving, relocation, and storage industry is seeking an International Sales Estimator to join their successful team based in Virginia. This is an unmissable opportunity for an individual with previous sales experience to develop their sales and business skills with the support of a top name within the US moving market.
Responsibilities of the International Sales Estimator include:
- Carrying out timely and accurate surveys for prospective moving customers, providing quotes for a range of moving services provided by the business.
- Providing quotes to new and existing customers for moving services in line with company pricing guidelines.
- Regularly seeking opportunities to network with moving industry professionals to promote company services for international relocation and moving services.
- Keeping in touch with prospective clients in an attempt to convert enquiries and quotes into sales.
- Acting as a point of contact for customers to support their moving and relocation needs, answering enquiries and handling complaints related to the moving and relocation process in a timely manner.
- This list of duties is not exhaustive, and the International Sales Professional may be required to carry out other ad hoc duties as required.
The requirements for the International Sales Estimator:
- Prior sales experience highly desirable (further training will be provided in the role)
- Confident in talking to new clients and turning enquiries and quotes into sales.
- Strong sales and business acumen
- A dedicated, motivated sales professional
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
For more information about the International Sales Estimator position, please submit your resume to Alchemy Recruitment.
Share this vacancy
Location: Virginia, United States
Salary: Attractive salary + commission
Posted: 10 Jul 2019