A Senior Immigration Consultant is required to join our client in Hong Kong.
This role will serve as the Immigration subject matter expert and will report directly into the Immigration Services Manager.
You must be able to build and establish strong relationships with clients and suppliers, using your in-depth knowledge of Visa and Immigration policies and procedures.
As a senior within the Immigration team you must demonstrate confidence and professionalism at all times.
- Manage client expectations and provide regular and timely updates on visa and immigration services
- Provide end to end immigration services including; securing visa's, work permits and residence authorizations for corporate clients
- Efficiently complete accurate applications for visa filing, in accordance with the Immigration process
- Respond to and manage all communications from applicants, corporate mobility and HR contacts and government authorities
- Monitor documents expiry dates and alert clients on immigration and visa time frames
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with Government and Immigration authorities
- Stay up to date on immigration regulations and legislations
- Maintain client relationships and ensure a quality immigration service is delivered to clients
- Input all necessary visa/immigration information in the system and ensure data accuracy
- Ensure you are correctly archiving every immigration case as per ISO requirements
- Assist in cross promoting global mobility solutions
- Draft and prepare invoices for clients
- Work experience in the Visa and Immigration sector or a related sector; HR, Expatriate Management or Global Mobility.
- Strong Visa and Immigration knowledge
- Sound knowledge of Immigration guidelines for Hong Kong in-bound applications
- Experience of out bound immigration would be advantageous
- Must have at least 3-5 years' relevant visa and immigration experience
- Excellent computer skill, MS office, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent pro-active, can do attitude and team work, problem /conflict resolving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Experience dealing with government and other stakeholders
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is essential, fluency in Mandarin would be advantageous
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong
Salary: Market related
Posted: 10 Jul 2019