An opportunity has become available for a Domestic Move Co-ordinator to work with a well-established Moving/Storage company located in London. The role will include engaging with a variety of different companies and customers and providing flawless relocation/storage services.
- Providing excellent customer service, guiding customers through the moving process.
- Administrative duties recording customer information, producing accurate quotations.
- Frequently inputting and updating confidential information into company moving software.
- Creating bespoke plans for private customers.
- Ensure compliance with UK/EU/Global laws and company policy for each move.
- Liaising interdepartmentally with relevant teams informing of customer needs or requirements.
- Preparing relevant teams by providing relevant information required to complete their work for example dates, trucks, requirements, documents etc.
- Maintain good professional business relationships with the company's international clientele.
- Following up on quotations and successfully completing sales.
- Creating invoices when required.
- Always remaining compliant with company Health and Safety policies in addition to adhering to company procedures.
- Maintaining up to date relevant Global, EU and UK moving industry knowledge that will effect your work day to day.
- Expert communicator comfortable either using the phone or face to face.
- Highly organised and proficient with MS Office applications with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and solve problems should they arise.
- Familiarity with import/export
If this sounds like the right role for you, please feel free to contact us at Alchemy Recruitment.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 12 Jul 2019