Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to join an innovative multinational relocation company?
Do you have Relocation/Real Estate/ House Rental industry experience and fantastic customer service skills?
If yes, the role of Destination Services Consultant could be the perfect next step in your relocation industry career!
As Destination Services Consultant you will be coordinating the relocation process from start to finish and acting as the main point of contact for international assignees and answering any of their queries
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and coordination of relocation services such as home finding, school search, departure, renewal, temporary accommodation, immigration, household goods, expense management and policy counselling
- Educating customers on the UK housing market
- Co-ordination of language, and cross-cultural training services
- Researching and Identifying suitable accommodation and schools, according to the assignee's set of criteria for the relocation
- Complete briefing to Field Consultant regarding the property visits and client profile;
- Provision of full market orientation and settling-in information to the assignees during a de-briefing session.
- Negotiating tenancy agreement terms for clients
- Ensure assignees are aware of all the tenant's responsibilities.
- Informing client of the delivery and development of each step of the relocation process
- Coordination and follow-up of all post house-hunting aspects including work permits, tax and insurance briefings, overview of daily living in country of destination, temporary accommodation, removal coordination, helpline.
- Administration and other relevant tasks
Ideal Candidate Traits
- Knowledgeable of UK rental market
- Knowledge of tenancy / lettings negotiations
- Background in the relocation or real estate industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- Fantastic time management and ability to meet tight deadlines
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your career with this leading relocations and mobility provider.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: London, Greater London, England
Posted: 12 Jul 2019