A leading company within the Shipping and Logistics industry is seeking a Senior Project Manager, Breakbulk to join their team based in Rotterdam.
This is an exciting opportunity for a young professional with previous experience within shipping, freight or logistics to expand their skills with the support of a top name within the industry.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating shipments in line with customer specifications and company guidelines.
- Acting as the main point of contact for customers throughout the shipment process, ensuring all parties remain involved are aware of the progress of the shipment.
- Ensuring all administration and shipment related documentation is completed accurately and promptly and entered into the relevant systems.
- Handling the full project flow process from initiation through to invoicing
- Providing high levels of customer service by dealing directly with questions and queries
- Planning the movement of Breakbulk, Abnormal Loads, Out of Gauge, Specialist Cargo and Heavy Haulage shipments including obtaining required permits and providing customer reports
- Over 5 years of experience in Project Forwarding/Breakbulk Shipping
- Educated to Associate Degree or relevant experience in a vocational field.
- Proficient in IT freight systems and MS office applications
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of Breakbulk, Project Logistics, Project Cargo, Out of Gauge, Heavy Haulage both Import & Export via Sea, Air & Road Freight
- Previous staff management experience is essential
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
Salary: Market related
Posted: 31 Jul 2019