Are you an experienced Relocation, Tenancy or Lettings professional?
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
If so, we have a new full-time Relocation Consultant opportunity available.
This position will join a growing successful Relocation & Destination Services team, providing clients with property and accommodation solutions.
The main duties of the Relocation Consultant include;
- Using your UK property knowledge to provide guidance and advice to clients
- Deliver expert relocation services to relocating assignee's and their family during the relocation phase
- Coordinate Relocation and Destination Services, acting as single point of contact during the process
- Carry out the pre-assignment briefing, and client relocation policy reviews as required
- Manage relocation caseload and ensure regular follow ups are conducted with assignees, to ensure the service is being delivered to the highest standard
- Coordinate relocation services such as; local orientation, home and school search and settling-in services
- Manage and deliver property services including tenancy management and lease negotiations
- Keep up to date with relevant Global Mobility and Relocation client policies and service requirements
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced Tenancy & Lettings professional from the property sector
- Destination Services and/or Relocation Management experience working for a relocating provider
- Knowledge of the Global Mobility and/or Expatriate Management sector
- Previous experience within a coordination and/or vendor management type role
- Knowledge of property lettings, international relocations and assignments
- Experienced in tenancy negotiation and reviewing tenancy agreements
- Cultural and international awareness, experience living at working abroad is a bonus but not essential
- Immigration management experience would be a benefit, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and highly customer focused
Share this vacancy
Sector: Property and Real-estate
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: £25k - 30k per year
Posted: 23 Jul 2019