A leading worldwide Moving & Relocation company is currently looking to recruit a Future Branch Manager, to be initially based in their Bangkok branch.
The successful applicant will be put onto a training programme which last up to two years depending on their experience in the Moving & Relocation Sector. During the training period, you will be required to carry out other assignments in other branch locations. Upon completion of training, you may be required to relocate to start your career as a Branch Manager in any required branch locations.
During the training process the successful candidate will assist the current Branch Manager with all Management Functions that are required in the Moving & Relocation role.
The Position will provide training on:
- All administration tasks which will include any management, accounts and payroll tasks.
- Learning all about sales, such as surveying, relocation quotations, business developing and representing the company in the moving industry.
- Dealing with any day to day issues that may arise, such as fleet management organising or issues.
The Candidate Profile:
- Preferably have a qualification from the Transport and Logistics or Sales.
- Previous experience of working within the Moving or Relocation sector.
- Be fluent in English with experience working in a multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment.
- Flexible and fast learning, whilst able to learn about sales, financial and accounting aspects from the Moving & Relocation industry.
- Be flexible in terms of location.
This is a great opportunity to be put on fast track career in the Moving & Relocation industry. Benefits will include a company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop computer.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Bangkok, Bangkok Metropolis, Thailand
Posted: 24 Jul 2019