We are currently partnering with a growing, dynamic International Relocation Service Provider in their search for an International Relocation Consultant to be based in London.
This opportunity will allow the successful candidate to be a positive contributor to the entire relocation process of international assignees, through high quality service and functional management of relocation programs.
The International Relocation Consultant will provide and coordinate relocation services including policy counselling, assignment management, destination services, household goods coordination, home rental, intercultural services, visa/immigration services, and ongoing assignment support.
- Act as first point of contact for assignees and corporate clients during the relocation process, including existing account support where required.
- Understand all aspects of clients' international policies and programs and international services, to conduct needs analysis with assignees and advise on process in line with their relocation program.
- Coordination of all services related to respective assignee's relocation program, including destination services, HHG removals, temporary accommodation and immigration and school search.
- Coordinate home search programme, including viewing arrangements of suitable properties.
- Negotiate the best deals for assignees and manage the entire move-in and move-out process, including producing or checking tenancy agreements, inventory checks, handling finalisation and move-out process, booking cleaners and negotiating refund of deposit.
- Liaise with third party vendors and external organisations where necessary.
- Oversee any managed sale programme/s.
- Client expense management, arranging and recording bill payments, producing monthly or quarterly expenditure statements, issuing invoices and follow up payment.
- Database record management, including maintenance of letting agents list.
- Produce area guides and update other documentation as necessary.
- Minimum two years direct relocation and assignment management experience.
- Ability to research, identify and develop solutions to problems.
- Must have consultative, listening and leadership skills, with a key focus on high levels of customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling interaction with various levels.
- Excellent English verbal and written skills, with other languages being advantageous.
- Advanced level IT Computer packages skills - Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and job-related systems.
- Must be organised, able to function as part of a team, a self-starter, and quality focused.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Property and Real-estate
Location: London, Greater London, England
Posted: 25 Jul 2019