Are you a highly experienced bookkeeping professional now looking for the next step in their professional career? Are you keen to join an industry leading name known for their dedication to excellent customer service?
A provider of moving services is seeking a Bookeeper to join their award winning team based in Manhattan. This is an unmissable opportunity for an individual with a strong bookkeeping and accountancy background to progress in their career.
The main responsibilities of the Bookkeeper include:
- Maintaining an accurate, systematic and highly organised set of general books for the business
- Efficient running of day to day accounting duties, including examining invoices accounts and all payment and compliance related records (full cycle AP ands AR)
- Liaising closely with vendors to prepare reconciliation reports, answer queries and arrange payments promptly in accordance with contractual agreements
- Maintaining an accurate log of expense reimbursements for the business
- Full management of ledgers (posting entries, proving balances etc)
- Preparing checks
- Other administrative and bookkeeping duties as requested
- Hold an Associates Degree in accounting, Business Administration or related discipline
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in Bookkeeping
- Be confident in using QuickBooks, and be proficient in Microsoft softwares
- Possess the ability to confidently analyze complex financial transactions
- Maintain a professional manner at all times, upholding confidentiality at all times
- Be hardworking, motivated and a team-player
For a further confidential discussion about this vacancy, please submit your resume to Alchemy Recruitment.
Share this vacancy
Location: New York, United States
Salary: $negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 02 Aug 2019