A leading International Law firm is looking to recruit an experienced Immigration Attorney with Global Immigration experience for their San Francisco Immigration team.
The Immigration Attorney will be an important member of the Global Immigration team assisting in the preparation and management of cases.
- Coordinate and manage high volume Global Immigration cases in conjunction with the firm's International vendors and Partners
- Act as the point of escalation to the firm’s clients for Global Immigration queries and questions.
- Draft and prepare complex business visa and immigration petitions
- Actively look to build and develop relationships with the firm’s clients, assignees and vendors.
- Act as the subject matter expert for Global immigration ensuring the team are updated with new policies and procedures.
- Review monthly client reports
- Qualified Attorney admitted to a US Bar
- 2+ years Global Immigration (APAC, EMEA or Latin America)
- Experience in communicating and working with government agencies and law firms in various Countries.
- Comfortable working independently using your own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus.
Share this vacancy
Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Posted: 12 Feb 2020