Are you an experienced relocation professional looking to take the next step in your career?
We are looking for a senior relocation professional to join a leading global mobility specialist.
As the Senior Relocation Specialist you will;
- Partner directly with clients, serving as their relocation subject matter expert.
- Coordinate the delivery of global mobility and relocation services as required.
- Review clients global mobility policy and provide them with ongoing guidance and support.
- Managing third party vendors including; destination service, household goods moving and visa / immigration providers
- Providing relocating assignees with advice throughout their relocation to ensure they understand expectations
- Answer the clients and the assignees global mobility queries via email and telephone
- Oversea the household goods shipping phase of the relocation from start to finish
- Supporting the relocation service team with day-to-day questions
- Ensuring correct data in entered in the system for reporting
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience within the Relocation sector
- Previous international assignment or global mobility experience preferred
- Fluency in an additional European language would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Innovative and able to adapt to challenging situations
- Able to prioritise tasks
- Able to use the full Microsoft Suite
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Middlesex, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 08 Aug 2019