A Senior Recruitment Researcher is required to join one of Alchemy's international recruitment teams.
This is a partnership position that will work alongside a senior member of staff, researching career opportunities for the candidate talent pool and sourcing candidates for the live vacancies available.
What experience we are looking for:
- Must have at least 2 years' experience working either as a Recruitment Consultant or a Recruitment Resourcer / Researcher
- Previous telesales / B2B sales and/or customer service experience is essential
- International recruitment experience would be ideal, but not essential
- Must be hungry for sales and success!
- Degree level qualification is preferred but not essential
- Must be a confident communicator with great telephone manner
- Must be highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Great IT skills (MS Word, Outlook etc) and enthusiasm for social media
- Someone prepared to go over and above in their work efforts with a flexible attitude to work (even if this is out of office hours)
Duties of the role include:
- Researching career opportunities for a specialist candidate talent pool
- Sourcing candidates for allocated job opportunities via CV search engines, LinkedIn and the Company's internal database system
- Presenting candidates to clients for vacancies and coordinating interviews and placement
- Helping candidates to prepare for interviews, updating them on application processes
- Maintaining relationships with candidates via telephone and email
- Advertising and marketing vacancies online
How is Alchemy different?
No KPIs - we just don't have them
Our Recruiters decide how they spend their time to achieve the best results
We are true specialists
Our international reputation within our sectors is well-established (we have a 23-year history) and we are the go-to Recruiters within our niche specialisms.
Our members are more than top-notch recruiters, they are creative individuals, insightful bloggers and skilful researchers.
We value our staff
We value our people and offer a great range of benefits (including annual leave which increases with service length, regular treat days, birthday leave, and more) ...
Share this vacancy
Location: Braintree, Essex, England
Salary: Competitive Base + Commission + Bonus
Posted: 08 Aug 2019