Our client a global manufacturing organisation are currently looking to recruit a CNC Machinist to join their team in the Slough area.
To operate appropriate machine/machines for the component that requires machining/lapping. To ensure all quality requirements are correct to specification before passing component to next stage.
- To conduct all duties in accordance with company policies on quality, environment, H&S, security and business ethics
- Ensure machine/machines and working area are safe and configured
- Primary role is to run the; Baker Hughes CNC machines (Mori Seiki SL25's) and lapping & polishing machines
- Inspect/measure component to ensure it is to correct specification
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Attend and contribute to daily meetings
- Zap/enter appropriate information into business system (SAP)
- On occasion as required to carry out any other duties of a reasonable nature and within capabilities i.e. general bench/manual machining/washing machine/Raw material stores
Share this vacancy
Location: Slough, Berkshire, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 12 Nov 2019