As Global Mobility Finance Manager you will be responsible for managing the expatriate payroll and compensation processes for clients, providing solutions to any issues and implementing process improvements.
The Global Mobility Finance Manager will also manage and motivate a team of staff, whilst fostering a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Ensure quality payroll and expatriate finance services are delivered to all clients
- Manage a team of expatriate payroll and compensation professionals to ensure all deliverables are completed on time, and that all policies and procedures are adhered to
- Manage all aspects of the payroll and compensation process including metrics and performance management
- Achieve business goals and objectives related to operational improvements, client retention and revenue generation
- Participate in on-boarding of new clients to ensure a strong working relationship is built and the client’s needs are met
- Global mobility and/or expatriate tax experience is essential, ideally gained within a Big 4 organization or similar
- Knowledge and understanding of gross up procedures and methodologies
- Experienced user of global mobility software such as; ReloAdvantage OR Assignment Pro preferred
- Excellent client service skills and ability to maintain great relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance is preferred
Share this vacancy
Location: Illinois, United States
Posted: 17 Feb 2020