Onsite Global Mobility Consultant
As a result of further expansion, our client, an International Relocation Service Provider, has partnered with us in their search for a Global Mobility Consultant to work on-site with a corporate client.
You will act as the dedicated point of contact for the corporate client and their employees, coordinating global mobility and international relocation services as needed.
- Serving as main point of contact for relocating employees, assisting with all areas of relocation and mobility
- Directly managing international assignment services with the client HR contact
- Representing the business at all times, serving as a global mobility implant in the corporate client's office
- Conducting assignment briefing, tracking and recording all ongoing data as required with assignees
- Delivering global mobility policy counselling, assignment management, household goods moving, visa & immigration services and ongoing assignment support
- Managing full scope relocation services including; destination services, home rental, intercultural services etc.
- Liaising with payroll team, HR, social security authorities, tax providers and other providers as needed
- Expense management and invoicing for client and third-party vendors
- Managing all assignment types on an ongoing basis and ensure transferee status updates
- Support the resolve of issues that occur regarding the assignee's relocation
- Minimum two years direct relocation and assignment management experience with knowledge of different assignment types such as; relocation, repatriations, and permanent transfers
- Fluency in Italian is highly advantageous, fluent English is essential
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, with excellent multitasking and organisational skills
- Ability to research, identify and develop solutions to problems.
- Must have consultative, listening and leadership skills, with a key focus on high levels of customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling interaction with various levels.
- Must be organised, able to function as part of a team, a self-starter, and quality focused.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: London, Greater London, England
Posted: 13 Aug 2019