We are looking for a fluent Japanese speaker to join a market-leading global relocation and assignment services provider.
As Global Mobility Consultant you will act as subject matter expert on international assignment related issues and will coordinate the relocation process for expatriates including; destination and immigration services, expense management, expatriate tax and compensation, and household goods shipping.
- Act as single point of coordination throughout the relocation whilst providing exceptional service to the assignee and their family.
- Counsel assignee on their company's relocation policy entitlements and international compensation benefits, such as cost of living allowance, hypothetical tax
- Manage all destination and immigration services, expense management, household goods shipping, cross cultural and language training, coordinating with both internal departments and external vendors
- Liaise and assist assignees with general insurance enquiries, arranging insurance as required, and ensuring compliance to companies' responsibilities at all times
- Assist with the development and training of new staff
- Keep systems accurate and ensure data integrity
- Bilingual Japanese & English language skills are essential
- Experience within the relocation, global mobility, expatriate services or related industry is preferable
- Expatriate/assignment compensation administration and tax experience is desirable
- Highly organised and thrives in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to multi-task and balance a high workload
Share this vacancy
Location: Wiltshire, England
Posted: 15 Aug 2019