We have a great opportunity for a Senior Global Mobility Advisor looking for something a little different.
Our client provides international development consultancy services to organisations and governments across the globe. The Senior Global Mobility Advisor will not only be responsible for managing assignees from the International Development division but will also provide advice on global mobility and HR set-up of field-based projects globally.
If you have a genuine interest in the international development sector, then this could be an exciting new challenge for you!
This is a 6-month FTC with the possibility to become permanent.
- Manage a caseload of international assignees within the International Development Services department, providing advice on global mobility policies and procedures to assignees and managers whilst ensuring relocation services are provided as required
- Assist with the creation of global mobility polices specifically for the International Development division
- Identify areas for improvements in global mobility policies and procedures and implement changes, both within the International Development team and the wider global mobility function
- Develop processes and practices as a guide to be used by other members of the team
- Maintain excellent relationships with internal colleagues in the group global mobility and tax teams, as well as payroll and HR departments within the business
- Ensure accuracy of cost-projections and provide advice to the business on assignment costs
- Act as first point of contact for questions regarding HR set-up of projects within International Development Services
- Provide advice to managers regarding policies and procedures for employing staff in new territories
- Track progress of new entity set-ups, making sure HR is ready to manage local employment
- Liaise with payroll to ensure optimal payroll solution is provided
- Develop local employment contracts in partnership with HR, ensuring compliance with local employment laws
- Ensure compliance relating to hiring and training of HR staff employed to the projects
- Work with and maintain excellent relationships with New Country Due Diligence team and other stakeholders
- Undertake other projects as required by the business
- Global Mobility experience, particularly in the International Development sector is essential
- Able to quickly grasp new concepts and work under pressure
- Strong multitasker, and ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to develop great working relationships with colleagues worldwide
- Confident and able to provide challenge to, and accept challenge from, technical experts
- Strong IT Skills and confident using HR Databases
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 20 Aug 2019