Are you currently seeking a new opportunity within the art industry in Sales and Business Development?
An innovative and unique Fine Art Shipping Company are currently looking for a motivated and ambitious Business Development Executive to join their expanding team.
This company are specialist within the art logistics industry, with their modernist approach to shipping, and offer the exciting opportunity for you to be part of their development. They have a fun working environment, as well as great work perks and benefits for their staff.
The key responsibilities include:
- The sale of specialist fine art shipping services with the focus on new business.
- Maximise sales success and the company's presence within the art logistic industry.
- Work closely with pre-existing accounts and develop new business with art galleries, auction houses, museums, exhibitions, private collectors, and other art organisations.
- Research, identify and follow up leads to expand their portfolio of clients.
- Deliver consultative advice to your clients to ensure continuous business.
- Visit pre-existing and prospective Clients and provide effective sales presentations.
- Represent the Company at art fairs and exhibitions to gain industry knowledge and promote fine art services.
The key skills required for this role include:
- Previous experience working within a Business Development/Sales role within a Fine Art Shipper, Gallery or Auction House.
- A self-motivated and confident salesperson with the ability to bring in new business and develop client relationships.
- A pre-existing client base within the fine art industry is beneficial.
- A target-driven individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 23 Aug 2019