We are working on behalf of a Customs Brokerage organisation looking for a Customs and Trade Analyst to join their team in Belgium.
You will be responsible for supporting the customs services at the client site and reporting to the Operations Supervisor.
- Reception of customs documents from supplier or brokers
- Keep records of all Customs documentation according to company requirements
- Allocating the correct licence depending on type of goods being imported.
- Providing assistance and trade expertise to customers
- Operation of the Duty Management computer systems
- to customer satisfaction through liaising with the client
- Ensure all customs procedures are documented and followed efficiently
- Control and process of customs data
- Deal with any customs queries and concerns
- Contribute Work alongside with day to day operation, setting priorities, organising and scheduling work
- Liaising with Customers.
- You will be entering details onto specialised customs software including CHIEF, CNS, Destin8 and CFSP.
- Demonstrate positive, professional attitude, and commitment to personal, team and company goals.
- Work oriented to add value to the service.
- Prioritize workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent organization Taking personal responsibility for the quality and content of work.
- Actively seeking new ways of working to improve procedures.
- Knowledge of Imports, Transit and/or Exports.
- Experience of working in an operations environment.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS-Office.
- Excellent written and spoken English
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Opglabbeek, Limburg, Belgium
Salary: Market related
Posted: 02 Sep 2019