We are partnering with a global Customs Brokerage provider seeking an Operations Manager to join their team in Poland.
You will be responsible for managing the operations and for delivery of customs services provided by the organisation.
- Provide customer service to external clients and partners
- Proactive support to clients in identifying compliance risks and countermeasures and in achieving savings
- Work with Customs Brokers to meet targets for imports, exports and duty management
- Deal promptly and effectively with queries and concerns, ensuring issues are registered and followed up.
- Manage Corrective/Preventive Actions as required.
- Maintain service standards across clients' Customs operations and implement new processes as required
- Analyse, interpret and manage international trade data, such as Tariffs, Customs Rules & Regulations, Trade Documentation and Export & Import restrictions
- Interface with the client and authorities
Competencies & Skills
- Strong background in Customs
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Process improvement approach
- Leadership Skills
- Experience in managing a large team of employees
- Knowledge of Trade Compliance elements
- Familiarity with duty management
- Computer literate and familiar with MS-Office
- Knowledge of ocean/air/border Customs operations
- Experienced in data management and analysis
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Bydgoszcz, Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Poland
Salary: PLN 10k - 12.5k per year
Posted: 02 Sep 2019