Global Mobility Assignment Pro Superuser
Are you an experienced ‘superuser’ of AssignmentPro looking for a new challenge ?
Our client has a great opportunity for an AssignmentPro expert to join their growing Global Mobility team that offers a real chance to be involved in shaping processes and adding value to the Global Mobility department.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract that offers part-time working.
- Assist in the development of AssignmentPro, implement new, more efficient processes and act as subject matter expert for issues and functionality queries
- Act as point of liaison between the Global Mobility team and Equus to ensure the software is optimised to meet the needs of the business and offers maximum return on investment
- Ensure software is configured to align with the goals of the global mobility team, and become ‘go to’ point of contact for functionality and process questions
- Report on the internal use of the system, and identify any issues or need for further training
- Provide training to new end-users of AssignmentPro
- Troubleshoot issues and/errors, and feedback suggestions to Equus on potential solutions
- Identify areas for improvement of processes or configuration changes by working closely with end-users within the global mobility team
- Take charge of integration testing and have a strong understanding of strengths, limitations and workarounds of new integration
- Working with the Global Mobility Manager, identify software upgrades to be implemented and present these upgrades to the global mobility team
- AssignmentPro Superuser experience, ideally gained inhouse with an internal global mobility function
- Global Mobility experience is strongly preferred
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to translate functional business requirements into technical requirements/specifications
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Croydon, Greater London, England
Salary: £ ne
Posted: 13 Sep 2019