Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a global enterprise?
Our client is seeking an Industrial HVAC Design Engineer to be based in Hartsville, SC.
While reporting to the Corporate General Engineering Department Manager, you will work with all business units to support facility mechanical construction/maintenance, and production support system requirements.
You will develop HVAC/R, Compressed Air Distribution and Chilled Water Systems detailed designs, specifications, calculations, drawings, and cost estimates to meet the needs of facilities located throughout US, Canada, and Mexico.
Duties/requirements will include:
- Oversee the project budget, schedule and provide onsite equipment installation management to ensure the requirements of the project are achieved.
- Have an in-depth working knowledge of Dust Collection Systems, Material Handling Systems, Steam Systems and all other facility mechanical systems (wells, pumps, potable water, sewers, lift stations, etc.).
- Work safely and promote safety in all aspects of employment.
- Be proficient in using AutoCAD.
- You must be willing to travel 35%.
Important requirements are:
- 5+ years of detailed industrial HVAC design experience
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Have at least 5 + years of detailed design experience in heavy industrial facility HVAC/R, Compressed Air Distribution and Chilled Water Systems.
- BS degree (ME preferred)
- Proficient using AutoCad
- Solid understanding of Compressed Air Distribution and Chilled Water Systems
Share this vacancy
Location: Scranton, South Carolina, United States
Salary: $100k per year
Posted: 13 Nov 2019