An interesting opportunity has become available for an experienced Reward Consultant to join a world-renowned consulting service.
Our Client provides services to both private and public companies in all aspects of Reward. The successful candidate will join an established and high performing global team.
This role requires an extensive knowledge and experience within the Reward and Compensation sector. This role will need a candidate who is highly technically skilled in data analysis and report management.
- Manage all reward design/strategy projects within the Reward team.
- Analyse data and reports to support client.
- Identify and understand the needs of the client including the various complexities of data configuration.
- Maintaining day to day operations within projects, while also supervising juniors involved with projects.
- Liaison with colleagues to manage client accounts.
- Support colleagues in both creating and developing the reward consulting business.
- Ensuring risk management frameworks are followed throughout the company.
- Outstanding MS Excel Skills.
- Experience in Report Writing and Data Analysis.
- Project Management skills including the process and practice of projects.
- Extensive experience in the Compensation/ Benefits or Consulting Sector.
- Ability to maintain client relationships.
Share this vacancy
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire, England
Salary: £ Negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 23 Sep 2019