Are you are looking for a role where you can get involved and work across the business in highly collaborative culture? If so, this could be the opportunity for you...
This role is involved with process improvement and supply chain management teams to improve efficiencies.
You will report to the Primary Materials Manager and be responsible for conceiving, designing and testing new adhesive products; conducting trials to ensure that newly developed products are transferred at production at the Adhesive Division and commercialized at customer locations.
- You will assist sale and business development tasks identifying prospects, conduct technical discovery, and provide assessment on probability of success.
- Working with R&D to reduce total manufacturing costs and improve productivity to support customers' goals.
- You will support supply chain management team to identify and qualifying vendors of raw materials and additives.
This position is located in the beautiful setting of Hartsville, SC at our client's Global Headquarters.
· A BS degree or a minimum of 5 years as an Adhesive Chemist
· Must have Adhesives Experience
· Experience in formulation work
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to multi-task
Share this vacancy
Location: Scranton, South Carolina, United States
Salary: Market related
Posted: 23 Sep 2019