Are you looking for a new challenge within the Global Mobility sector?
On behalf of one of our clients, a leader in global relocation services - we are on the lookout for a Global Mobility Consultant, to join their team in Paris!
- Manage all International Social Security analysis around Health Care, Pension, Death and Disability, Unemployment, Repatriation Assistance and any others, in line with client policy
- Acting as the first point of contact for all queries relating to international assignments, in line with the clients global mobility policies
- Invoicing clients and providing payment instructions as necessary
- Drafting of International Assignment letters
- Obtaining relevant information from clients with regards to immigration documentation and package information for the creation of International Assignment Letters
- Liaise with the various third-party and government agencies to understand and have the contribution calculations amended as appropriate
- Provide advice to clients regarding International Assignment letters and expatriate social coverage
- Updating internal client records
- Use internal tools to run assignment calculations
- Two years' experience within the International Mobility, Assignment Services, Human Resources or Payroll industries
- Fluent English & French is essential
- Be analytically minded
- Highly experienced on Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills
- Degree or equivalent qualification preferred
There may be the opportunity to work onsite at the clients office depending on their needs.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
Posted: 09 Oct 2019