A fantastic new opportunity has become available for an experienced professional within the Corporate Housing sector based in Singapore.
You will deliver customer service support as well as; managing client accounts and responding to client queries related to relocation and corporate accommodation matters.
Working Hours & Location:
This position comes with the opportunity to work remotely from home (full equipment will be provided).
Working hours may vary depending on client needs.
- Demonstrating and communicating to clients a strong understanding of across all Corporate Housing & Accommodation services
- Having a clear understanding of the client's Relocation and Corporate Housing needs and requirements to create tailored business proposals for the client
- Identifying the most suitable Corporate Housing options for the Relocation, based directly on the client preferences (confirming availability, amenities, packages and pricing)
- Providing consistent high-quality service to clients by responding and dealing with all enquiries and requests
- Offering insightful recommendations, both internally and externally to clients, on current market trends within the Relocation and Corporate Housing sectors
- Keeping up-to-date with client satisfaction and Relocation success through regular account review meetings and client satisfaction surveys. Offer solutions to any issues through tailored action plans
- Maintaining and developing pre-existing client accounts with corporate accommodation requirements
- Increasing the volume of business and revenue by establishing close relationships with stakeholders
- Providing support to other members of the Relocation / Corporate Housing team and department as required
- Participation in special business projects to boost business development
- Various ad-hoc administration duties such as ensuring that all documents and information are correct on the internal system
- Ideally 2- 3 years' experience working within the Corporate Housing / Serviced Apartment sectors
- Knowledge of the Relocation, Global Mobility, Destination Services sectors would be advantageous
- Experience with managing and developing Client relationships is required
- Must be a supportive team player as well as an efficient and resourceful independent worker
- Must possess a high level of self-discipline and accountability to succeed while remote working
- Ability to interact with clients in both a friendly and professional manner either face-to-face or over the phone
- Able to excel and achieve in a fast-paced business environment
- Proficient with IT programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organisation and analytical skills
A University degree is preferred but not essential
Share this vacancy
Sector: Travel, Leisure, Tourism and Hospitality
Salary: SGD Negotiable + Remote working
Posted: 03 Oct 2019