Do you have extensive experience in Global Mobility services?
Are you looking for a Director level role? If so we have an exciting opportunity available in Massachusetts!
A Global Mobility lead is required to oversee the full operational management of the international mobility and global relocation division, leading a team of around 7 members of staff.
This position will manage a portfolio of around 5 dedicated global clients ensuring excellent service delivery. You are responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of Global Mobility and Domestic Relocation services.
- The Director of Global Mobility is responsible for engaging strategically with senior personnel regarding; account plans, client strategy and relationship management.
- Responsible for overall client account management for the global mobility division including; client reviews, process redesign, or customer service enhancements and improvements.
- Striving towards exceeding internal targets as well as operational goals for the global mobility client service team.
- Manages a portfolio of domestic and international relocation / global mobility engagements, acting as the single point of coordination for various phases of the global mobility process.
- Regularly reviews reporting, analytics, capacity, data integrity and other indicators facilitating proactive and effective team management.
- Manages financial performance across the dedicated client base for global relocations, to achieve revenue and profitability targets.
- Ensures that service fees and referral fee revenues are recorded accurately and timely.
- Overall staff supervision by training, coaching and managing the performance of team members.
- Responsible for the professional development of the team by providing; in-person coaching sessions, establishing training practices, promoting educational development.
- Directly supports sales efforts aimed at growing the global mobility and relocation service business by attending sales meetings, best and final RFP's etc.
- Partners with the client implementation team to successfully onboard the client.
- Upselling and cross-selling International Assignment and Relocation services to all clients where possible including additional services such as; Visa and Immigration, Taxation, Transportation and Relocation.
- Services provided include; policy and benefits counselling, workflow administration, relocation management, home sale management, referral fee collection, financial services, and supplier coordination and file documentation.
- Supports new technology and other process initiatives and provides support and subject matter expertise to the IT group as needed.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced senior Global Mobility professional to join a fast developing, industry-leading company.
Share this vacancy
Location: Hanover, Massachusetts, United States
Posted: 31 Jan 2020