If you're a highly organised, dedicated professional within your industry with an expertise in Marketing and Technology, then we've got the role for you!
We're currently searching for a Marketing Manager to work part time with our client, a London based domestic moving company in their offices in North West London.
- Demonstrating your advertising proficiency by coordinating marketing campaigns and boosting the total amount of inbound call enquiries.
- Meet and exceed business marketing targets by utilising digital platforms across social media, this includes content creation for both B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Analysing and creating reports based on the measured effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Maintaining a high level of awareness of current trends in order to uphold advertising relevancy.
- Consistently strive to innovate and improvise to discover the optimal approach.
- Frequently liaising with relevant senior departments as necessary to improve marketing strategies, specifically concerned with budgeting and return investments.
- At least 5 years relevant experience within Marketing. both B2C and B2B across multiple platforms.
- Some removals industry knowledge will be beneficial.
- Extremely organised and practiced time keeping ability.
- Technologically proficient, including MS Office based programs and Web Services.
- Expert communicator, both written and verbal, able to liaise with all members of staff + potential customers clearly and concisely.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Due to the nature of the role, a high level of social awareness will be necessary.
If this sounds like the kind of role you're looking for, do not hesitate to contact us here at Alchemy Recruitment!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Marketing, Advertising and PR
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 22 Oct 2019