An experienced International GSA Move Coordinator with full door-to-door ITGBL experience is required to join our client in the US.
This role can be worked remotely from home in almost any US state.
The International GSA Move Coordinator will be responsible for providing door-to-door coordination of International household goods shipments for various GSA clients.
If you have door to door ITGBL experience and have worked on State Department, BFS, Social Security Administration or DEA files then this could be the role for you!
- Full door-to-door coordination for ITGBL moves, liaising directly with the relevant department
- Provide rate quotations and bids, and book shipments for routing and transportation until delivery completion
- Compile OTO rate quotes by obtaining pricing from agents, vendors etc, and generate return quotes for door-to-door household and POV shipments
- Receive bookings based on rates on file in TMSS or based on OTO quotes
- Select agents and vendors approved by the relevant Government department
- Perform introductory calls and explain the move process to relocating government employees
- Create electronic files and update the system as required
- Understand and apply the agency rules that apply for each individual agency booking
- Monitor and track all steps of transportation during door to door life of the shipment
- Continual contact with U.S and Overseas agents
- Request authorizations for THC and Storage from government agency or relocation account
- Perform an estimated cost projection based on move survey weight / cube for import / export household, baggage and POV shipments
- Review the best financial routing options after receipt for the actual weight and cube for import / export household, baggage and POV shipments
- Update Government agency or account provided system with final rates based on actual weight ticket and supporting documentation
- Generate insurance certificates on all shipments
- Door-to-door ITGBL experience is required
- Experience working with any of the following government agencies is required - State Department, BFS, Social Security Administration or DEA
- Ability to handle a high-volume caseload and work to deadlines is essential
- Must be able to work independently and liaise with other remote working colleagues
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft office products is a real plus
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: United States
Salary: $ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 01 Nov 2019