Our client are looking to hire a number of Customer Service Specialists to work the night shift. These opportunities offer the flexibility to work remotely from a home office.
The main responsibility of the Customer Service Specialist is to ensure that guests enjoy their stay in the clients furnished apartments.
The successful individual will have excellent customer service skills with a positive can do attitude.
- Manage the needs of customers, providing excellent customer service
- Handle any queries and solve problems that may arise
- Daily communication with guests via the telephone
- Provide assistance to guests with check in etc.
- Update the internal system as required
- Act as point of contact for emergencies when they arise
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken
- Ability to quickly build relationships with everyone you encounter
- Previous experience working in the hospitality industry essential
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be able to use a computer, emails, Microsoft office etc.
There will be a 6-8 week training period in New Jersey, once training is complete this is a 100% remote working position.
These positions are available on a part time and full time basis.
Full time: Friday-Tuesday 3:30 pm -12 am OR Monday-Friday-12 am-8:30 am.
Part time: Saturday-Sunday-12 am -8:30 am.
Share this vacancy
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posted: 27 Jan 2020