Are you fluent in Spanish?
Do you have experience in the Household Goods Moving or Relocation sector?
Are you looking to join a business offering great benefits such as;
24 days holiday + public holidays, regular bonuses, healthcare program, mobile phone & computer... If so, we have the ideal position for you!
We are looking for a Global Relocation Move Coordinator who is fluent Spanish to join our client in Houston, TX. This position manages the full door-to-door household goods shipping and relocation process for corporate assignees.
- Managing full moving and relocation services including the full coordination of household goods shipping
- Handling an assigned caseload of assignee's during their relocation, overseeing door to door home move
- Developing relationships with clients, shipping and relocation vendors
- Ensuring shipping customs requirements and restrictions are adhered to, for international moves and relocations
- Building an in-depth knowledge of assigned clients' policies, cultures and service requirements
- Communicating with assignee's, colleagues and vendors throughout the household goods moving and relocation phase
- Co-ordinating and managing third party suppliers, reserving, booking, and auditing services
- Ensure consistency in services and client satisfaction
Skills & Experience:
- Fluency in Spanish is essential
- Experience managing household goods moving, shipping and relocation process both Internationally & Domestically
- Previous experience dealing with Import & Export shipments via Air, Road & Sea Freight
- Strong knowledge of international relocations and moving
- Excellent organisational skills
- A positive, team-focused, 'can-do' attitude
- Excellent working proficiency of Microsoft Office programs
Share this vacancy
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Posted: 28 May 2020