Are you looking for a challenging new position working with a global enterprise?
Our client is looking for a Plant Quality Manager to work at their site in Portland, IN
While reporting to the Quality Leader, you will have full responsibility for Quality within this complex manufacturing operation.
This facility focuses on pharma protective packaging components through foam thermoforming packaging.
- You will provide hands on management and process improvement related to the QMS (Quality Management System). This role will have extensive time within the production floor with a boots on the ground mentality and operations focused mindset.
- You will manage all change control and line validation processes again with a hands on mentality.
- You will conduct and/or implement advanced statistical analysis and process capabilities for processes and products.
- You will actively lead cross-divisional teams towards continuous improvement initiatives as an active member of the plant leadership team
- We expect you to have a BS in engineering or related field
- A minimum of 4 + years’ experience with a mixture of quality and operations leadership
- Additionally, we highly prefer an individual with a solid manufacturing excellence/TPM background
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- SPC software experience and strong data analysis
- Must have ability to progress up in future Plant Management roles and/or Director level roles
Share this vacancy
Location: IN, United States
Posted: 17 Feb 2020