Alchemy Recruitment have an exciting position available for an Engineering Project Manager, the role will be working with a global manufacturing company based in South Carolina.
The Engineering Project Manager will report directly into the Division Group Leader, and will be required to support the controls and automation associated with a paperboard manufacturing operation. You will have the ability to work in a team environment with engineering professionals representing mechanical, electrical, and civil disciplines.
- You will design controls for complex processes and equipment, and support installation, commissioning, and startup of the equipment.
- Be responsible for the management (budget and schedule control, status reporting, customer interface, performance to design objectives, etc).
- You will make cost and schedule estimates on new or reworked equipment for project proposals.
- Develop the project plan for the control aspects of a project.
- You will create documentation packages for installation contractor bidding/execution of control system projects.
- Create software for graphic displays and control implementation for PLC and DCS based projects.
- At least 5 years of relevant engineering industry experience
- Experience in paper manufacturing is highly desirable, experience in petrochemical or chemical engineering industries will also be considered
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- experience with PLCs: Allen Bradley is essential, as well as any of the following DCS systems: ABB, Foxboro, DeltaV, or Moore-Siemens APACS
- Experience with configuration of standards based graphic displays using Wonderware, Rockwell RSView, Emerson DeltaV and ABB 800XA
- Experience with configuration of standards based process control software using Siemens APACS, Rockwell RSLogix5000, RSLogix, Emerson DeltaV, and ABB 800XA.
Understanding of ethernet networking and troubleshooting specifically using TCP/IP
Share this vacancy
Location: Scranton, South Carolina, United States
Salary: Market related
Posted: 20 Nov 2019