If you're currently in a Senior SEO focused role and you're looking for a new opportunity, or you'd like to take your wealth of experience to the next level, then perhaps we've got the role you're looking for.
Based in London with an Internationally established relocation company, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with Management handling campaigns and spearheading the SEO marketing strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and assisting in the development of innovative SEO strategies.
- Maintaining a high level of market awareness to maximise SEO effectiveness.
- Overseeing and monitoring website analytics and identifying any issues should they occur, providing solutions as necessary.
- Liaising with website developers in addition to the marketing team.
- Ensure new tasks are completed on time sticking to strict deadlines.
- The creation of reports to determine strategy performance.
- Minimum of 5+ years of previous experience implementing SEO strategy.
- Will be beneficial to have a background in Digital Agency and a familiarity with A/B testing, but this will not be mandatory.
- Strong communicator and highly approachable, happy to build strong professional relationships.
- Highly organised and ability to stick to a deadline.
If this sounds like an opportunity that would be perfect for you, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us at Alchemy Recruitment.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Marketing, Advertising and PR
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 25 Nov 2019