Our client is looking to hire an experienced Relocation or Serviced Apartment professional to join them as their APAC Global Account Manager.
This is a full-time remote work from home opportunity (full home office set up will be provided).
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in the Destination Services & Relocation sector handling local property search and handling tenancy management within APAC.
Previous experience handling corporate accommodation and serviced apartments is advantageous but not essential.
- Delivering customer service support as well as; managing client accounts and responding to client queries related to relocation and corporate accommodation matter
- Using your local market knowledge to provide support and guidance on short- term & long-term tenancy agreements, temporary accommodation, rental rates and processes
- Maintaining relationships with real estate agents and temporary accommodation providers across APAC
- Demonstrating and communicating to clients a strong understanding of across all Serviced Apartment & Accommodation services such as tenancy negotiations
- Having a clear understanding of the client's Relocation and Temporary Accommodation needs and requirements to create tailored business proposals for the client
- Identifying the most suitable Serviced Apartment or accommodation options for the Relocation, based directly on the client preferences (confirming availability, amenities, packages and pricing)
- Providing consistent high-quality service to clients when responding to enquiries
- Offering insightful recommendations, both internally and externally to clients, on current market trends within the Relocation, Destination Serviced and Corporate Housing sector
- Keeping up-to-date with client satisfaction through regular account review meetings and client satisfaction surveys. Offer solutions to any issues through tailored action plans
- Maintaining and developing pre-existing client accounts with corporate accommodation and relocation requirements
- Ideally, 4 years' + experience working within the Relocation, Destination Services, Real Estate, Temporary Accommodation or Serviced Apartment sector
- Knowledge of the Relocation, Global Mobility, Destination Services sectors would be advantageous
- Experience with managing and developing Client relationships is required
- Maintaining local market knowledge on short- term & long-term tenancy agreements, temporary accommodation, rental rates and processes within APAC
- Knowledge of real estate agents and temporary accommodation providers in APAC
- High level of self-discipline and accountability to succeed while remote working
- Ability to interact with clients both face-to-face and over the phone
- Able to excel and achieve in a fast-paced business environment
- Proficient with IT programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organisation and analytical skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Salary: HK$0 Yearly
Posted: 16 Jan 2020