Alchemy are currently partnering with a leading charted account and insurance firm in their search for a Senior Manager of Corporate Tax.
Specialising in Insurance, Tax and Accountancy, the organisation offers a relaxed dressed down culture and support individual personal development.
This is a great opportunity for and experienced Corporate Tax Manager to join an established team of tax professionals who truly support a relaxed working culture and personal development.
As a Senior Manager of Corporate Tax, you will be responsible for:
- Helping to raise the firms Tax Division’s profile amongst new and existing clients
- Advising clients on all various aspects of corporate tax and
- Developing new business by generating clients as well as a delivering excellent service to existing accounts
- Providing expertise in both corporate tax and all round taxation consultation.
- Build lasting relationships with company stakeholders and liaisons
- Advise clients of various tax issues and provide alternative solutions
- Involvement in corporate reorganisation, tax planning, shareholder strategies and acquisitions.
The successful Senior Manager of Corporate Tax will ideally have:
- Excellent technical knowledge of UK Corporate Tax
- Previous experience with Tax Software systems such as Alphatax
- Excellent leaderships skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Qualified to CTA and ACA
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
What’s on offer:
- Flexible working hours in conjunction with core business hours
- Ability to work from home as required
- Annual bonus incentives
- Opportunity for personal development and career progression
- Relaxed working environment
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 28 Nov 2019