Our client, a Relocation Management Company are looking to hire an experienced VP, Business Development - Global Relocation to work remotely in the USA.
The VP, Business Development - Global Relocation will primarily be responsible for selling full relocation services including Destination Services, Home Sale, Temporary Housing, Household goods moving, Expense Management, Lump Sum and Compensation.
- Actively identify and seek new opportunities to develop business whilst qualifying incoming leads
- Sell full relocation services including; Destination Services, Home Sale, Temporary Housing, Household goods moving, Expense Management, Lump Sum and Compensation
- Maintain client communication and provide excellent customer service
- Secure business by proposing solutions to clients that will meet individual company needs
- Manage the client presentation process
- Involvement in creating RFI/RFPs and responses
- Attend industry conferences and events such as WWERC
- Achieve new business development goals and targets
- Regularly communicate with other departments ensuring successful client implementations
- Experience working for a relocation management company in a sales position
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets and selling relocation services including; Destination Services, Home Sale, Temporary Housing, Household goods moving, Lump Sum, Expense Management and Compensation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills as well as client facing experience
- Must be able to travel as required
- Business Development/Sales and Account Management experience essential
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to self-manage
- Able to work independently to manage own workload
- Hold an industry certification such as GMS/CRP advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
Share this vacancy
Location: Texas, United States
Posted: 27 Jan 2020