We’re currently working on a brand-new position within a young and uniquely operated Freight Forwarding company based in Essex.
The ideal candidate we’re searching for will be an experienced Freight forwarder who also has Sales experience and preferably, some familiarity with deep sea processes.
- Developing new business and building professional relationships with new customers/clients.
- Utilising all available platforms to connect and creating a network of new business.
- Converting new business into successful sales.
- Creating presentations to outline overall performance and growth.
- Attending meetings with management to relay sales information.
- Negotiating contracts with customers/clients/shipping carriers.
- Providing excellent customer service by ensuring all relevant parties are kept well informed and satisfied with the service offered.
- Ensure that all jobs are completed on time and to the expected costs agreed.
- Analysing market trends, identifying gaps in the market for potential profit.
- Expert knowledge of the Freight forwarding industry, preferably with a focus on Deep-Sea shipping.
- Full understanding of Industry Standard Documentation
- Operations experience within the Freight industry
- Competent with general freight forwarding requirements
- Knowledge of Export or Import operations
This is a great position for someone who is looking for a bit of variety and wants a different approach to the usual role. If this sounds like something you think would be perfect for you, please contact us at Alchemy Recruitment.
Share this vacancy
Location: Essex, United Kingdom
Posted: 05 Dec 2019