A newly created position has become available with our client, a global packaging organisation, they are looking for an experienced International Tax Analyst to be based in South Carolina.
Duties will include:
- You will be responsible for the review and processing of the international tax provision.
- The successful candidate will take responsibility for US tax compliance.
- Provide support for or lead various tax projects.
- Participate in the projects to review and develop tax strategies for acquiring, structuring and selling non-US based operations.
- A large part of your role will be building collaborative relationships across the organization.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of directly related international corporate tax experience
- You will have excellent general accounting knowledge and familiar with accounting principles such as ASC740.
- It is preferred that you have a firm grasp of the US federal tax laws and regulations, especially subpart F.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or taxation; CPA required’ Master’s is preferred.
Share this vacancy
Location: South Carolina, United States
Posted: 10 Dec 2019