Our client is an established international relocation and talent mobility business with offices worldwide. Due to continued growth in the European region, they are looking to hire an additional German Speaking Client Services Account Manager from the global mobility or expatriate services industry to join their team.
The successful individual will manage concurrent international mobility projects for various clients and will be based remotely (home office) in Germany or the UK.
This exciting role is ideal for an individual from the global mobility and expatriate services sector who is passionate about providing exceptional client service.
- Account Management of a variety of German key clients for relocation expatriate services.
- Acting as a single point of contact for German speaking Assignees
- Undertaking client needs assessments with HR Contacts and Employees
- Regular communication with clients to ensure the successful implementation and delivery of expatriate services solutions to their German speaking expat employees and their family members throughout the world.
- Continuously monitor client satisfaction, whilst providing regular reporting and feedback to clients
- Managing the delivery of expatriate services from start to finish and resolving escalations where necessary
- Provide feedback to the company on processes and services offered to clients, with the view to continuously making improvements and increasing client satisfaction
Experience and skills required:
- Fluent in English and German, additional languages are an advantage
- A minimum of 3 years relocation / expatriate services / global mobility or intercultural training solutions experience
- Personal International experience living and working overseas
- Exceptional client services skills
- Cultural awareness
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about helping people
Share this vacancy
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: £0 Yearly
Posted: 16 Jan 2020