Our client is looking to hire an experienced Global Move Specialist to join their moving team in Surrey.
The main objective is to provide a high-quality moving service to corporate clients, supporting them throughout the process.
You will provide end to end household goods moving services as required.
- General knowledge of household goods moving – import, export and third country moves.
- Coordinating inbound, outbound and third-party relocations.
- Book crew and effective transportation methods via air, sea, rail and road.
- Good understanding of customs documentation worldwide.
- Work with our list of Global Approved Partners, including Freelancers and International Agents to ensure that our services are delivered as per the company’s standards.
- Handling moves door to door following up with Assignees, Crews, Agents, Freight brokers and approved partners.
- Liaising with K2 offices globally to ensure alignment and smooth transition from one region to the next.
- Act as the single point of contact for all phases of the shipment process.
- Sending quotes, check costs and issue invoices.
- Prepare all necessary documentation and liaise with all the involved parties throughout the shipment process.
- Counselling on transit insurance, cutting policies and managing any potential claims
- Timely and accurately record updates into the company operating system as per company procedures.
Share this vacancy
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Posted: 04 Feb 2020