Global Mobility Coordinator | Paris
Are you looking for an opportunity, that will allow you to develop and grow, in the Global Mobility sector?
On behalf of one of our clients, a leader in global relocation services – we are on the lookout for a Global Mobility Coordinator, to join their team in Paris!
- Coordinate and manage all International Social Security analysis, around Health Care, Pension, Death and Disability, Unemployment, Repatriation Assistance and any others, in line with client policy
- Acting as the first point of contact for all queries relating to international assignments, in line with the clients global mobility policies
- Invoicing clients and providing payment instructions as necessary
- Drafting of International Assignment letters
- Obtaining relevant information from clients with regards to immigration documentation and package information for the creation of International Assignment Letters
- Liaise with the various third-party and government agencies to understand and have the contribution calculations amended as appropriate
- Provide advice to clients regarding International Assignment letters and expatriate social coverage
- Updating internal client records
- Use internal tools to run assignment calculations
- Experience within the International Mobility, Assignment Services, Human Resources or Payroll industries (Ideally around 2 years)
- Fluent English & French is essential
- Be analytically minded
- Experienced on Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills a must
- Degree or equivalent qualification preferred
There may be the opportunity to work onsite with clients depending on their needs.
Share this vacancy
Location: Paris, France
Posted: 23 Dec 2019